Optical smart sensor technology is the best choice
- Optical sensing technology gives 16 referring measurement points, which allows for accurate evaluation of the waste volume and the review of 3D graphs of waste placement within your containers
- Unlike ultrasonic sensing technology, optical sensors have no blind spots from 0-4 metres, allowing for accuracy in even the smallest containers
- Ultrasonic sensors have just one referring measurement point and blind spots which result in inaccurate reports about waste volume and its placement
- Ultrasonic sensors have blind spots up to 40cm from the device, which makes them unsuitable for small bins
Durable smart bin sensor with long battery life time
- Accurate fill-level measurement
- Suitable for every location and weather condition
- Wide operating temperature range from -35°C to +85°C
- Up to 10 years battery lifetime
- Able to measure temperature
- Equipped with an accelerometer to monitor bin movement
- GPS tracker to ensure correct bin location
Retrofit any bin to a smart container in just 3 minutes
The sensor is easily mounted and is attachable to all types of bins
Access our comprehensive installation manual through the support center, which also provides maintenance information
Easily move around and reattach to new containers using our simple installation app
Available in any location
Use our smart bin sensor in any country with our built-in global connectivity SIM card. You have the flexibility to use your own local SIM card to connect via LTE-M and NB-IoT networks.
Limited network connection? Not a problem
WasteHero smart bin sensors use wireless IoT networks, which makes data transfer possible under very limited networks
Get in touch with us today
Get to know our waste management solution better and contact one of WasteHero experts.
Check advantages of our Smart Bin Sensor.