Optical smart sensor technology is the best choice
- 16 referring measurement points allows accurate evaluation of the waste volume and the review of 3D graphs of waste placement within your containers
- Unlike ultrasonic sensing technology, optical sensors have no blind spots from 0-4 metres, allowing for accuracy in even the smallest containers
Durable smart bin sensor with long battery life time
- Accurate fill-level measurement
- Suitable for every location and weather condition
- Wide operating temperature range from -35°C to +85°C
- Up to 10 years battery lifetime
- Able to measure temperature
- Equipped with an accelerometer to monitor bin movement
- GPS tracker to ensure correct bin location
Retrofit any bin to a smart container in just 3 minutes
The sensor is easily mounted and is attachable to all types of bins
Access our comprehensive installation manual through the support center, which also provides maintenance information
Easily move around and reattach to new containers using our simple installation app
Smart Bin Sensor suitable for all waste types
Available in any location
Use our smart bin sensor in any country with our built-in global connectivity SIM card. You have the flexibility to use your own local SIM card to connect via LTE-M and NB-IoT networks.
Get in touch with us today
Get to know our waste management solution better and contact one of WasteHero experts.
Frequently asked questions
Our smart bin sensors can be mounted in both, new and existing bins. We provide mounting options for various types of waste containers to ensure that more waste is being handled in a more efficient way.
The mounting of the smart bin sensors can be done in less than 5 minutes, in various types of waste containers. Thanks to the quick mounting procedure, it is also easy to replace sensors, if that is at any time required.
Yes, our smart bin sensors are designed and engineered so that they can measure any type of waste, whether it may be mixed waste, paper, plastics, glass, liquid, clothing, electronics or metal.
No need to worry. WasteHero optical flow sensors use wireless IoT networks (Sigfox, LoRaWAN), which makes data transfer possible under very limited networks.
The batteries in our device were engineered to last over 10 years. However, battery life is dependent on the frequency of measurements.
It is very easy and takes less than 3 minutes. To attach the sensor to the container you need to drill 4 bolts using electric tools. We include the manual to guide you through the process of installation.
WasteHero solution doesn’t have any limits about the location. Smart bin sensors can be used in every country.
No, it does not. Our device uses optical sensing as it is much more precise and reliable in measurement than the ultrasonic technology.
For more information about the sensor get in touch with our specialist.