Waste Monitoring Platform
The smart waste platform enables companies and municipalities to easily monitor and optimize the collection of waste.Sign up for a demo
Wastehero Smart Waste Analytics
Our Web-Based and Cloud-Hosted Smart Waste Platform
- Dynamic route planning
- Optimize daily operations
- Real time overview over fill-level of bins
- KPI's over effectivity, savings and emissions
Benefits of WasteHero waste monitoring platform
- Can be easily integrated into existing systems
- Universally accessible (cloud-based)
- Includes mobile application designed for waste collectors
- Eliminates inefficient collections
- Identifies the heaviest waste generating locations and optimizes collection frequency
- Provides waste collectors with interactive route planning
- The option of personalizing the platform for your needs
Integrated efficient route planner
One feature of our smart waste analytics platform is our advanced route scheduling system, which grants clients full control over how their waste collection routes are designed.
The optimization algorithm generates routes automatically for the containers that are full and require emptying. At the same time, the waste collection routes can also be created or modified manually in our smart waste monitoring platform if needed.
Advanced analytics reports
The advanced dashboard and data analytics of our waste monitoring solution allows clients to be in full control of all the relevant metrics and KPIs. You can check the fill-levels and fill-level history of any of the configured bins, and the collection efficiency of the system.
At the same time, it also provides a quick overview of the state of the containers, a preview of the upcoming routes and cost-saving calculations. Additionally, our smart waste monitoring platform helps our clients check the battery levels for each individual container.
Easily get an overview over your bin’s status and filter through them with our advanced filtering analytics. Our platform can comprehend thousands of bins without comprising on speed and comfort in usability.
- Quickly search by address, post code or area
- Filter by waste type, bin size and fill-level
- Hover over bins to get a quick overview over the status
- Easily add or remove search filters such as battery level, service status and much more
- Compare bins and set constraints for collection schedules
- Easily debug any connectivity issues with documentation
- Export and analyze data to CSV
User management & Permissions
Our comprehensive user management system lets you easily add new users to the system inside or outside of your organization. Use it to create and assign teams management and service parts relevant to them.
Let users see different parts of the platform using permissions.
Determine what they can see, when and why they should be notified either through phone messages, email or by push notifications for certain thresholds and events based on specific areas and bins.
Dashboard & Analytics
The advanced dashboard and data analytics of our smart waste analytics platform allows clients to be in full control of all the relevant metrics and KPIs, the collection efficiency, savings accumulated, environmental impact, number of overflowing bins and complaints.
The system is constantly collecting data during the operations and crunching it into a simple overview over performance. Take a deep-dive and analyze which bins are emptied most effectively and which ones aren’t to optimize the way bins are placed or the collection schedules. Export historical data into a CSV file easily to let your team do analytics.
- Average fill-level of bins at emptying
- Overall collection efficiency over time, let your teams zoom in to separate areas to compare and understand the differences in the performance