Implement smart bins effortlessly with the WasteHero Mobile App
Access the project and settings relevant to you
- Choose your project and gain access to the project settings you have already created on the platform
- Users will view the information that's relevant only to their projects
Full control over your sensors and containers
- Register, replace, and unpair sensors or change container location in just a few taps
- Register multiple sensors inside one larger container
Our built-in read NFC tag speeds up the process
- Each sensor is equipped with an NFC tag and pre-coded built-in SIM card for easy scanning into the system
- Choose between creating a new container or attach sensor to an existing static container that is already set up on the platform
Simple Container set-up based on predefined settings
- Set-up a new container in the app with ease by picking from your predefined container type and waste fraction setting
- New container dimensions are populated automatically based on predefined settings from the relevant project on the platform
- Project settings from the platform flow through to the app so you can avoid extra set-up time
Sophisticated Calibration of sensors
- Instant calibration based on container dimensions, sensor placement, distance to surface and device angle
- Accurate calibration with either top or side lid installation
- No danger of data loss on the platform when you remove and replace sensors in new containers
Get in touch with us today
Get in touch with the WasteHero team to see how we can help you with your inquiry.
Frequently asked questions
The WasteHero Install app is available for download on your smartphone or tablet.
APPLE- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
ANDROID – Requires Android 4.1 and up.
NFC stands for Near Field Communication. Your smartphone must be equipped with NFC to scan and activate the sensor.
APPLE- iPhone 7 or newer models are NFC equipped.
ANDROID– Models from 2014 or newer are NFC-equipped. You can check by going to Settings, More, NFC. Turn on NFC.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Connected devices. If you don’t see this option, find a similar one, like Wireless & networks, Connections, or NFC. You might need to tap More to see other settings.
- Look for NFC or a similar option.
These steps can differ depending on your device and Android version. If they don’t work, visit your device manufacturer’s help center for more info.
Can't find if your Android supports NFC?
Try this handy app which will tell you if your smartphone supports NFC: NFC Check by Tapkey